The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a rush of new federal and state laws to address the need for testing and treatment of the coronavirus, in addition to resulting issues from work and child care changes. Many of these rules directly affect MedBen clients, so it’s critical for group plan sponsors to understand their added responsibilities.
For your convenience, we’ve provided links below to recent MedBen e-briefs articles regarding COVID-19.
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (“CARES”) Act Summary Available for Download
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Summary
- Department of Labor Releases Model Notice Related to the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Department of Labor Issues FAQ on Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Ohio and Kentucky Public Employer Mandate Summaries Available for Download
- COVID-19 and Telehealth Services
- Prescriptions No Longer Needed for Over-the-Counter Drug Purchases with FSAs, HRAs and HSAs
- COVID-19 Circumstances May Allow Midyear Changes to Dependent Care Assistance Plan (DCAP) Elections
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Contributions Deadline Extended
If you have questions about any of the information included in these articles, contact MedBen Senior Vice President Caroline Fraker at 800-851-0907 or firstname.lastname@example.org.