There have been many changes that have occurred during this COVID-19 pandemic. While MedBen is here to help with any questions you may have regarding federal and state regulation updates, we also want to remind you that we have created an online COVID-19 Resource Center.
The Resource Center contains links to a range of useful COVID-19 information, as well as regulatory summaries prepared by MedBen. Some of the many items that can be found on this page include:
- MedBen Summary of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- MedBen Summary of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Stimulus (“CARES”) Act
- COVID-19 Guidance under § 125 Cafeteria Plans and HDHPs
- IRS Extension of Time Frames Regulation Summary
- Family and Medical Leave Act Questions and Answers
MedBen will continue to update the page as needed. If you have questions about Resource Center content, contact MedBen Senior Vice President Caroline Fraker at 800-851-0907 or email@example.com.