Online ServicesHere to Assist You, Anytime, Anywhere.
Employers who need assistance logging in or using the site may contact their team of dedicated Account Representatives. Plan members can call MedBen Customer Service at 800-686-8425.
PLEASE NOTE: The reporting platform will not work in the Internet Explorer browser. Please use Firefox or Google Chrome for best results.
When the opening screen appears, simply type in the MedBen password mbc26 (case sensitive) and press the “Enter” button on your keyboard.
Employers with questions regarding qualified medical expenses under their plan may contact their Account Representative. Plan members with questions can contact MedBen Customer Service at (800) 297-1829 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Frequently Asked Questions about using the debit card (PDF).
- Download a list of participating pharmacies, discount stores and supermarkets that can identify FSA-eligible items at a checkout using an Inventory Information Approval System (IIAS).
- Download a list of participating pharmacies, discount stores and supermarkets that do not use IIAS, but 90% of whose sales come from medical care items (thus making them FSA-eligible).
- Your area code and fax number;
- Your 9-digit tax ID number, and;
- The insured’s personal identification (PID) number.
Within minutes, the information you need will be faxed to you.
- Usage Instructions and Reading Your MedBen BeneFax (PDF)