Online ServicesHere to Assist You, Anytime, Anywhere.
MedBen believes in ensuring that clients have ready access to the information they need when they need it. That’s why MedBen offers a variety of online customer service tools, all available around the clock.
This secure service portal offers employers and members 24/7 access to claims and benefits information. MedBen Access also enables registered MedBen medical and vision providers to perform a wide range of administrative services for their patients.
Employers who need assistance logging in or using the site may contact their team of dedicated Account Representatives. Plan members can call MedBen Customer Service at 800-686-8425.
Employers and brokers can track plan performance using our interactive executive dashboard. To set up your account, please contact Marketing Analyst Morgan Hardy at 800-423-3151, Ext. 424 or email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: The reporting platform will not work in the Internet Explorer browser. Please use Firefox or Google Chrome for best results.
Documents containing protected health information (PHI) are posted electronically on this safeguarded employer site. When a document is available, you will automatically receive an e-mail notification with download instructions.
A detailed list of qualified medical expenses under Section 213 of the Internal Revenue Code for employers and members.
When the opening screen appears, simply type in the MedBen password mbc26 (case sensitive) and press the “Enter” button on your keyboard.
Employers with questions regarding qualified medical expenses under their plan may contact their Account Representative. Plan members with questions can contact MedBen Customer Service at (800) 297-1829 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Frequently Asked Questions about using the debit card (PDF).
- Download a list of participating pharmacies, discount stores and supermarkets that can identify FSA-eligible items at a checkout using an Inventory Information Approval System (IIAS).
- Download a list of participating pharmacies, discount stores and supermarkets that do not use IIAS, but 90% of whose sales come from medical care items (thus making them FSA-eligible).
Providers can get medical and dental patient benefits, claim status updates, EOBs and precertified vision claim forms faxed to you. Simply call 800-455-9528 or 740-522-1593 and provide:
- Your area code and fax number;
- Your 9-digit tax ID number, and;
- The insured’s personal identification (PID) number.
Within minutes, the information you need will be faxed to you.
- Usage Instructions and Reading Your MedBen BeneFax (PDF)