On December 1, MedBen Rx will roll out the new Member Prescription Portal. This easy-to-navigate site, available online through MedBen Access or via our mobile app, is designed to help members better manage their pharmacy plan and make cost-effective prescription drug decisions.
The Member Prescription Portal builds on our current Rx online service with useful NEW features:
- Compare drug pricing at pharmacies in your area to be sure you’re paying the lowest cost.
- Print a prescription card (or use your mobile device) to present to the pharmacy.
These features complement existing portal elements that enable members to:
- Review prescription drug purchases and get detailed information about current medications, including side effects.
- Check the cost of a drug and determine if it’s covered under their plan.
- Locate participating pharmacies in their area.
- Research equivalent alternatives to current drugs, including lower-cost generics.
- Check accumulated deductibles and out-of-pocket amounts.
Your Account Management team recently e-mailed clients an introductory MedBen Basic for your members that highlights portal features. You can also download this document from MedBen.com.
Clients who have any question about the MedBen Rx Member Prescription Portal may contact their Account Management team. Members who need assistance are welcome to call MedBen Customer Service at 800-686-8425.